One day while Mr and Mrs Fruts were having a picnic, an evil skull called Pedro appeared and turned all their friends into FRUITS! Control Mr Fruts while he and his best friend ‘Frutorious F.I.G.’ embark on a rather silly platform puzzling adventure to rescue his friends.
Finalist in 2 TIGA award categories: Best Casual Game and Best Audio Design
‘Cool Game’ - James Mielke, Pixel Junk Games
‘bloody brilliant’ - Rob Fearon, OwVideogames
‘cute and colorful’ – Appolicious.com
‘plays quite a bit like the unholy spawn of Angry Birds with your favourite 80′s platformer of choice’ – Indiegames.com
Now with UPDATE: THE OFF-WORLD PACK!
Now the aliens from our game ‘Shepherd: Mars Needs Sheep’ have got involved in the fruit-napping! We’ve also added new levels, fresh game-play elements and a massive heap of improvements.
- New level pack to purchase starring 4 new psychedelic alien worlds: Neon, Wax, Peyote, Cosmic.
- New baddies – featuring the martians from Shepherd: Mars Needs Sheep
- 36 brand new levels with new challenges and puzzles
- New gameplay element: Worm holes!
- Tweet or Facebook your scores to impress friends… and earn coins!
- Frutorious Pro now made a little easier
- Choose to play Frutorious Pro with the retro or felt and plasticine art!
- New ‘More Games’ section
- Various lovely gameplay improvements and bug fixes
The Making of Frutorious
The guys from Infinite State Games discuss the development of Frutorious in this gritty, fly-on-the-wall documentary.